Review The Evidence
We invite you to review the information and determine your own opinion.
Johnson & Johnson is publicly presenting on this website documents provided by one or more of the Johnson & Johnson companies that have been used as evidence in trials. These documents are not confidential, although some may still be stamped with confidentiality legends. We have made efforts to provide the documents in the form they were used at trial (e.g., with highlighting and/or other markings), which may not reflect the way in which they were maintained at the company. We will update this website periodically.
FEDERAL MULTIDISTRICT LITIGATION (NORTHERN DISTRICT OF OHIO)
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
- Appellants' Brief in Chief
- Defendants' Proposed Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law
- Defendants' Motion for Judgment
- Defendants' Opposition to State’s Motion for De-Designation
- Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. Motion for Summary Judgment in Oklahoma
- Trial Brief of Defendants Johnson & Johnson and Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Redacted